We Are a Liebster Award Recipient!
We are so honored to receive this award, given to us by Kelsie of It’s Dog Or Nothing. Thank you so much for recognizing our blog! Below are the answers to the questions posted to me by Kelsie. As required, I will post 11 questions to 11 other blogs with fewer than 300 followers. So fun! New blogs are like a treasure to be discovered. Let’s get to it!
1. If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?
Probably a horse. I’ve loved horses ever since I was a little girl.
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
Hm. That’s a toss-up, I think, between Thanksgiving (because of the nice weather and the food!) and Mother’s Day (because I can do whatever I want and get waited on for a change!).
3. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
Did you make it to Europe yet?
4. What prompted you to start your blog?
I’ve always loved writing, blogging inparticular. I really had a lot of emotions and residual stuff hanging around in my head after a difficult point in my life and I thought it might help others to share them. I also wanted to highlight the importance my dog(s) had in my healing process.
5. What are your goals for your blog?
I would like to be able to gain more readers, and as I am currently writing a book, to be able to use it as a companion to the book. I feel there is a lot worth sharing jostling around in my brain between the school schedules, the dog show info, household stuff and my etsy business.
6. If you become fluent in any language, which would it be?
7. Do you have a good luck charm?
I have a few pieces of jewelry that I carry with me and consider good luck. Different pieces correspond with different situations. I am superstitious that way. 😉
8. What’s your favorite social media outlet?
9. If there were no limitations and you could do absolutely anything, what would it be?
Oh boy. Here we go! You asked for it! Well, I would finally buy that ranch/farm I’ve always wanted and construct a really nice kennel buildling. In Italy. I would hire tutors and nannies for the kids and travel all over the world with them, showing them different cultures and different ways of life. I would write, enjoy my family, my dogs, eat, take photos and really explore the art of living what you love.
10. What magazine can you not resist picking up at the store?
If I am specifically looking for magazines, I go for the home improvement and food magazines. The only time I buy magazines is when I am going on a trip by plane.
11. Do you have a dog? If so, what breed?
Below are some great blogs that I am nominating for the Liebster Award. Please visit them and comment. Thanks furiends! Below are my questions for these bloggers and the rules for accepting the Liebster Award.
— Nominee posts award on their blog. – Nominee links back to the nominator’s blog and of course thanks them. – Nominee answers 11 questions nominator ask of them. – Nominee then nominates 11 new bloggers they deem worthy with less than 300 followers & make sure to tell them. – Nominee poses 11 questions for their nominees to answer.
4. Paws 2 Smile
6. Waggy Tales
8. Doggy Mom
9. Emmy Sits
10. Second Chances
11. Murray’s Mouth
1. Has your vision for your blog changed since you started it?
2. What have you learned from other bloggers since starting your blog adventure?
3. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
4. Do you feel you are able to coexist with other bloggers even if they might express opinions that are different from yours?
5. What is your favorite blog (other than your own) and why?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. If you could drop everything right now and do anything you wanted, what would you do?
8. What is your favorite animal?
9. What are your passions in life?
10. Which do you prefer–rainy days or sunny days?
11. Which do you prefer–city or country life?